This four day camp will be held at Deer Creek Park in Maplewood (aprrox. 1 from Manchester Road on Hanley Road)
Youth Boys (2nd - 8th) 9:00am - 3:00pm
Youth Girls (3rd - 8th) 9:00am - 3:00pm
High School Boys (9th - 12th) 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Players will be separated by age and skill level. New players will work on passing, catching, ground ball techniques, dodging, defense and basic understanding of the game. There will also be games and prizes involved.
Advanced players will learn/ practice face-off methods, individual and team defense, proper shooting technique, defensive checks and footwork, speed drills and much more!
Competition and Coaches Clinics will also be involved.
Day four will include a BBQ under the pavillion. Snow cones available each day at the Snow Cone Stop on the premisis.
DATE: June 10th - 13th
TIMES: Youth - 9:00am - 3:00pm
High School - 12:00pm - 3:00pm
LOCATION: Deer Creek Park in Maplewood
COST: Youth: $250/ player
High School: $150.00/ player
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $225 YOUTH AND $125 FOR HIGH SCHOOL
Must sign up before May 1st.
Denver Outlaws (MLL) Midfielder
Chesapeake Bayhawks 2011
University of Maryland
- Captain, 2009
- 2X All-American (2010, 2011)
- National Champion (2011)
- Goalie of the Year (2011)
- 3X All-Conference
NCAA DIII National Championship
Butler University, 1 year.
Stony Brook University, 1 year
Salisbury University, 2 years.
- Starting Midfielder
- NCAA National Championship
- CAC Conference Champion
- Specializing in athletic performance and fitness
- Captain of Loyola Academy High School; Three State Championships
- Current Head Coach of O'Fallon Township High School (IL)
2011 State Semi-Finalist
- 7 year MLL player
- Currently LSM for the Chesapeake Bayhawks, 2011 Championship Runner-up
- 1 season Toronto Nationals, 4 seasons with Chicago Machine, 2007 MLL Ground Ball Leader
- Long Stick Midfielder/Face-off Specialist
- Captain of 2006 National Finalist UMass
- NCAA All-American
- All-time leader in ground balls at UMass
Proper Foot Wear
*Rental Equipment is available for all ages. If you need to rent equipment, please contact Cassandra Potter at 630-359-5542 or firstname.lastname@example.org